Recipe Provided By"@Meat_With"
For the Lamb Burger:
- 2.5 pounds American Ground Lamb (use Chuck or shoulder cut)
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 2 medium size dry red-hot chili peppers
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 5-6 ounces peeled pistachio
For the Mayonnaise -Chimichurri sauce:
- 1 parsley bunch (leaves)
- 1 coriander bunch (leaves)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (medium size)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
For assembling the hamburger:
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 red onion
- 1 Rocket leaves bunch
- 4-5 ounces American Lamb Bacon (optional)
Place all the ingredients of the Lamb Burger (except the ground lamb) in a food processor and grind to obtain a uniform mixture.
In a bowl, mix the ground mixture together with the ground lamb and add the honey. knead manually to obtain a uniform mass. Manually make slightly massive burgers - 8 ounces per burger.
Grill the burgers to your own preferred doneness*
* Note: The USDA recommends ground lamb reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Add the Lamb bacon two minutes before the burgers are ready to be served.
Place all the ingredients of the Chimichurri sauce (except the mayonnaise) in a food processor and grind to obtain a uniform mixture. Mix the Chimichurri sauce with the mayonnaise in a ratio of 1:1.
Finally, assemble the burgers. Serving recommendation: along French fries with lemon zest on top.