Recipe Provided By“Joyful Healthy Eats”
- 6 American Lamb Loin Chops
- Salt & pepper to season
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove, (minced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
Season both sides of American lamb loin with salt and pepper.
Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Add avocado oil and lamb to the hot pan. Sear for 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let rest for 3-5 minutes. USDA recommends an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
For Mint Chimichurri: to a small bowl add, mint, parsley, garlic, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, lime juice, olive oil and salt to taste. Mix together and serve over the lamb loin chops.