Recipe Provided ByChef Nicco Muratore
- 1 boneless American Lamb loin
- Olive oil, as needed
- Salt, as needed
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, cracked
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, cracked
Brussels Sprouts and Herb Salad:
- 1 cup shaved Brussels sprouts
- Lemon juice and olive oil, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup picked herbs (parsley, mint, dill)
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Baharat spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup baba ganoush
- 1 bunch grilled spring onions
- 1 cup fresh herbs (parsley, mint, dill, spring onion tops)
Rub the lamb loin with oil; season with salt. In a small bowl, mix hazelnuts, cumin, coriander and fennel. Rub the lamb in the spices, pressing down to ensure the spices adhere to the meat. Grill or roast the lamb until desired temperature.
For the Brussels Sprouts and Herb Salad: In a bowl, mix Brussels sprouts with lemon juice, oil and salt; massage gently and season as needed. Fold in the herbs right before serving the salad.
For the Spiced Honey: In a bowl, mix honey together with spices and salt.
Slice lamb; serve with baba ganoush on the bottom of the plate, Brussels Sprouts and Herb Salad, Spiced Honey and grilled spring onions. Garnish with fresh herbs.
USDA recommends the following time and temperature parameters
Internal temperature of 160°F
All Other Cuts
Internal temperature of 145°F, with a 3 minute rest