Recipe Provided By"Lindsey Eats LA"
- 2 tablespoons chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds of American Lamb kabob/stew meat
Cilantro Mint Chutney
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 bunch large cilantro
- 1/2 -1 jalapeño (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- A few mint leaves
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder (fresh ginger works too)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine chili flakes, paprika, garlic powder, oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Add lamb; mix together. Set aside to marinate for about an hour.
Heat grill or skillet to medium heat. Thread skewers with lamb meat and your favorite vegetables. Grill and char on all sides until cooked through, about 2-1/2 minutes per side.
For the Cilantro Mint Chutney: Add all ingredients in a blender or food processor, blend and pulse until a sauce/chutney forms.
USDA recommends the following time and temperature parameters
Internal temperature of 160°F
All Other Cuts
Internal temperature of 145°F, with a 3 minute rest